Trane 4 Ton 17 SEER2 47000 BTUh Two Stage 80% Gas System | XL17i Series 48000 BTUh Air Conditioner Condenser | XV80 80000 BTUh Gas Furnace | 4TXC 60000 BTUh Cased Coil |R-410a Refrigerant | Install Included
If you are looking for the best HVAC solution for your residence, the Trane 4 Ton 17 SEER2 Two-Stage Complete Gas System might just be what you need. Let’s dive into how and why Trane has become a household name when it comes to efficient air conditioning systems. The 4 Ton bundle includes:
(1) Trane 4 Ton 17.2 SEER2 XL17i 48000 BTUh 2-Stage AC Condenser 4TTX7048E1000, (2) Trane 80000 BTUh 80% AFUE XV80 2-Stage Gas Furnace TUD2C080A9V4V & (3) Trane 3-5 Ton 60000 BTUh Downflow/Horizontal/Upflow Cased Coil 4TXCC009DS3HC.
|Trane 4 Ton 17 SEER2 2-Stage Gas System |
|Nominal Capacity ||4 Ton |
|SEER2 Rating ||17 SEER2 (16.5 SEER2) |
|EER2 Rating ||12.5 EER2 |
|Capacity ||47000 BTUh |
|Stages ||Two Stage |
|Outdoor AC Condenser Unit ||Trane 4TTX7048E1000 |
|Indoor Gas Furnace Unit ||Trane TUD2C080A9V4V |
|Cased Coil Unit ||Trane 4TXCC009DS3HC |
|AHRI Reference ||208775233 |
1. Trane 4 Ton 17.2 SEER2 XL17i 48000 BTUh Two-Stage Air Conditioner Condenser 4TTX7048E1000
- Add-on CleanEffects® Whole Air Home Cleaner filters dirt, dust, and other contaminants
- Unique mount-down shaft fan motor for better performance
- Climatuff Scroll Compressor for cost-efficiency and quiet operation
- Energy Star qualified unit, ensuring yearly 44% energy cost
- Systems Extreme Environmental Test or SEET tested to ensure overall durability
- Full-Side Louvered Panels for Durability
- Weatherguard Fasteners for protection against corrosion
- Non-Corrosive DuraTuff Base Pan for protection
- Quick-Sess Cabinet with full coil protection
- Baked-on coating of powder for longevity
- WeatherGuard II Top to ensure outdoor protection from elements
- Variable-speed fan motor for precision and comfort
- All-aluminum made Spine Fin coil for outdoor use
|AC Condenser Specifications |
|Brand ||Trane |
|Series ||XL17i Series |
|Model ||4TTX7048E1000 |
|Ton ||4 Ton |
|Stage ||Two Stage |
|Capacity ||48000 BTUh |
|SEER2 Rating ||17.2 SEER2 |
|Minimum Circuity Ampacity ||28 Amp |
|Breaker Circuit Prot. Rtg. (Max) ||45 Amp |
|Voltage ||230/208 Volts |
|Phase ||1 |
|Frequency ||60 Hz |
|Dimension ||52” x 37” x 34” |
|Liquid Line Connection ||3/8” |
|Gas Line Connection ||7/8″ |
|ENERGY STAR® qualified ||Yes |
2. Trane 80000 BTUh 80% AFUE XV80 Two-Stage Gas Furnace TUD2C080A9V4V
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet for protection against corrosion
- Multi-Port In-Shot Burners Shape up the flame cone properly to ensure less fuel consumption
- Heavy Steel Insulated Cabinet for durability
- Tubular Heat Exchanger for efficient heat exchange
- Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniter that provides a reliable ignition system to extend
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Variable Speed blower motor for super-efficient air flow & circulation
- 24-Volt fuse for control protection
- Self-diagnostic microelectronic controller for reliable operation
- Two-Stage gas heating for indoor comfort
|Gas Furnace Specifications |
|Brand ||Trane |
|Series ||XV80 Series |
|Model ||TUD2C080A9V4V |
|Heating Capacity ||80000 BTUh |
|AFUE ||80% AFUE |
|Stages ||Two Stage |
|Dimension ||40” x 21” x 28” |
3. Trane 3-5 Ton 60000 BTUh Downflow/Horizontal/Upflow Cased Coil 4TXCC009DS3HC
- Resistance against Rust & corrosion
- All-aluminum Comfort™ coil for avoiding leaks
- A 2-way noncorrosive drain pan
- A 100% foil-backed insulation that allows quiet operation
- A durable external finish that protects the unit from corrosion & rust
- Easy-to-clean built
|Cased Coil Specifications |
|Brand ||Trane |
|Series ||4TXC Series |
|Model ||4TXCC009DS3HC |
|Tonnage ||3-5 Ton |
|Capacity ||60000 BTUh |
|Configuration ||Downflow/Horizontal Left/Horizontal Right/Upflow |
What does a good HVAC system consist of?
An HVAC system, as the name implies, involves different units: a furnace for heating and a condenser for cooling. These components are brought under a single interface, making it easier to control your home environment. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that when you choose an air conditioning solution for your home, you choose the best system out there with the best parts. The Trane 4 Ton 2 Stage System rises to the occasion and delivers everything in the best way possible.
Both the furnace and the condenser of this system operate in two stages. This means that you get two operations for your system, the important one being the lower setting, which is the main reason the system is so efficient at its cooling and heating abilities. The ability to run for long periods at a lower setting gives two main advantages:
- The system can run for longer periods; this prevents unnecessary energy consumption due to multiple startups.
- The environment will have a consistent and even temperature throughout it, leaving no room for hot or cold spots due to the longer running times of the system.
Efficiency Is Key
A culmination of the previous qualities results in an 80% efficiency for the gas furnace, which is no small feat in and of itself. However, this is then paired with the durable Trane condenser and the carefully matched cased coil, which helps bring the system together and makes it perform at its peak in order to achieve the much-appreciated 17 SEER2 rating, which serves as a true mark that the Trane system is certified to perform, give you the best air conditioning experience and for a long amount of time with its durable, long-lasting modules.
To further boost the atmosphere of your home, the Trane 4 Ton 17 SEER2 Two Stage Gas System brings along the following advantages:
- The gas furnace can be converted to either a horizontal or vertical setting to suit your positioning needs.
- The gas furnace features a self-diagnostic micro-electric control.
- Some models have hinged blower doors, easy-to-open door latches, and spring-loaded filter racks.
- A special mode that increases dehumidification for the air circulating through your residence.
- The option to add Trane Clean Effects™ to your system to increase the effectiveness of the air filtration and remove irritants from the air.
- An attractive lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger and a 10-year warranty on internal parts.