Fall is the perfect time to deal with HVAC maintenance. Here’s a fall HVAC checklist that you can go through before summer heat forces you to turn on your Air Conditioning system…
Fall HVAC Maintenance Checklists
Checklist 1: Air Conditioner
1. Clean air conditioner coils.
2. Repair your air duct leaks.
3. Make sure there are no mold in ducts.
Checklist 2: Heating System
1. Replace the Belts and Pulleys.
2. Check the HVAC Air Filters.
3. Check Insulation of Heating unit.
4. Check Electrical Parts & Wiring.
Read the whole article here – Fall HVAC Maintenance Checklist
By the way, are you looking for an HVAC system for your home?
Besides, for any Air Duct Cleaning, AC installation, AC replacement and AC repair services, call Green Leaf Air to ensure you get the best quotes and satisfying service.