Fall is the perfect time to deal with HVAC maintenance. Here’s a fall HVAC checklist that you can go through before summer heat forces you to turn on your Air Conditioning system…
Fall HVAC Maintenance Checklists
Checklist 1: Air Conditioner
1. Clean air conditioner coils.
2. Repair your air duct leaks.
3. Make sure there are no mold in ducts.
4. Refill refrigerant on your AC unit.
Checklist 2: Heating System
1. Replace the Belts and Pulleys.
2. Check the HVAC Air Filters.
3. Check Insulation of Heating unit.
4. Check Electrical Parts & Wiring.
Read the whole article here – Fall HVAC Maintenance Checklist
By the way, are you looking for an HVAC system for your home?
Check out Green Leaf Air Store where we have a wide range of residential & commercial HVAC system including: –
Complete Goodman HVAC System – Complete Trane HVAC system – Heat Pumps – Air Handlers – Gas Furnaces
Besides, for any Air Duct Cleaning, AC installation, AC replacement and AC repair services, call Green Leaf Air to ensure you get the best quotes and satisfying service.